Post 2: my favorite concert


When i was sixteen years old i went to the second concert of my life. It was the first BTS(yes, the korean boyband)concert in Chile. I remember i was a long time trying to convence my dad to buying me the ticket because i didn’t have  enough money and it ends beeing my birthday present, then came a long month of waiting until the day. I went to the concert with two big Friends and we had so much fun, but the funny thing is that i can’t remember most of the concert because i was really exited of been watching them for the first time, it was around three hours of concert and i hardly remember like two or three song and the rest is me screming like a crazy.the most memorable thing is a surprise prepared by the fans, while they were performing some specific song the fans started to threw white and Pink balloons from everywhere in the arena, it looked so beautiful that   i think i will always remember it.

Comments

Popular Posts